Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats II

I made a different version of my Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats last night and they came out amazing! I wanted to share this version because they are protein powder free (although you can add it if you want). You can find all the ingredients at your local grocery store. These are a MUST try. I could eat these every morning!



Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats

Ingredients:

1/3 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup Greek yogurt 
1/3 cup almond milk 
1/2 tablespoon flaxseed or chia seed
1/2 tablespoon sugar-free syrup
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 
1 packet Truvia 

Directions: 

1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Leave in the fridge overnight. Eat cold in the morning. I topped mine with almond butter!

Nutrition Info: 192 calories, 4 g Fat, 27 g CHO, 12 g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment