Saturday, November 16, 2013

Butterscotch Overnight Oats

Everything about this breakfast was amazing. Overnight oats are the only thing I can get my grandmother to eat while she's healing from surgery. She's been loving my Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats, but I wanted to switch it up. She loves butterscotch candies, so I thought this combination would be perfect for her. They came out better than I imagined! Creamy, thick, stick-to-your guts oatmeal topped with crunchy Sunflower Seed butter and blueberries. Perfection.


Butterscotch Overnight Oats

Ingredients:

1/4 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 tablespoon sugar-free Jell-O Butterscoth pudding mix 
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder 
1 teaspoon chia seeds (or flaxseed)
1/3 cup almond milk (or any milk)

Directions:

1. Mix all ingredients together and let it sit overnight in the fridge.
2. Eat cold in the morning.Top with
any fruit and nut butter you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment