Apple Turkey Muffins
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped (I used my Ninja)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Make sure it is mixed really well!
3. Spray a muffin tin (mine had 6 cups) with cooking spray. Evenly divide the turkey mixture into the muffin tins.
4. Bake for 25 minutes and serve!
Nutrition information for 1 turkey muffin: 149 calories, 6 grams fat, 8.5 grams carbohydrates, 15.6 grams protein
Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cut into small chunks
- Sugar free syrup
1. Preheat oven to 375. Cover a baking pan with tin foil and coat with cooking spray. Spray with butternut squash with cooking spray and toss in a large bowl with cinnamon (I use a lot!).
2. Baked for about 30-35 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and drizzle with a sugar free syrup. Toss to coat.