Thursday, November 21, 2013

Easiest Honey Mustard Dressing Ever

This recipe could not be any easier. I've been making this for years and I'm not sure why I never shared it. I use this dressing almost every single day. It's packed with flavor without the fat and added sugars of a store bought honey mustard dressing. Less fat in the dressing means more avocado in my salad :)

Honey Mustard Dressing

Serves 1

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 packet stevia
Water to desired consistency (I use about 2-3 tablespoons)

Directions:

1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. I like to put my salad ingredients in the same bowl and mix it all up. It's a fool proof way to get all your dressing on the salad!

You can also make a balsamic version by using balsamic vinegar in place of the water!

Nutrition Information: 12 calories, 0 grams Fat, 3 grams CHO, 0 g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment