Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups dry oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 packets stevia
- dash of salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1 egg plus 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (6 oz) container blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
2. Spray a 12x9 pan (or you can use a round cake pan) with cooking spray. Add oatmeal mixture to the pan.
3. Top with blueberries and bake 25-30 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
I topped mine with Greek yogurt "frosting" (Greek yogurt mixed with whey protein) and more peanut butter!