Thursday, November 21, 2013

Chocolate Pumpkin Mugcake

I posted this recipe a few weeks ago on Instagram. I was just reminded how delicious it was when my fellow Instagramer Paula from FromFriesToFit tagged me to show me how much she loved the recipe. So, I'm posting this for my blog followers who don't follow me on instagram. The great thing about mugcakes (besides being delicious) is that they are so quick and easy to make. Feel like having cake and don't have the time to bake? Mugcake it is.

Chocolate Pumpkin Mugcake 

Ingredients: 

2 tablespoons chocolate whey protein
1 tablespoon coconut flour
2 tablespoons egg whites 
2 tablespoons canned pumpkin 
1/4 teaspoon baking powder 
Stevia to taste

Directions:

1. Blend all ingredients together (use a whisk or blend in a food processor).
2. Pour batter into a coffee mug coated with cooking spray.
3. Cook for 1 minute. If it needs more time, cook again in 10 second intervals until it's perfect. Mine took about 1:10. Microwave times vary depending on the type you have!




No comments:

Post a Comment