Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein
Ingredients for Pancakes:
2 tablespoons almond flour
2 tablespoons peanut flour
2 tablespoons Cellucor's Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey Protein (or any)
2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons liquid egg whites
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any)
1/2 tablespoon psyllium husk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
For the "Jelly":
1/4 cup berries of choice
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
2. Place all pancake ingredients in a food processor or blender (I use a Ninja food processor) until combined.
3. Add batter by the spoonful to the pan. Cook until edges set and bubbles start to form. Flip. Cook another 2-3 minutes on the other side.
4. To make the jelly, place your berries in a small bowl. If you use strawberries, slice them into 3-4 pieces. Heat in the microwave about 20-25 seconds or until they begin to soften.
5. Layer pancakes with your homemade jelly and peanut butter of choice!
Nutrition information for pancakes only: 213 calories, 5 g Fat, 14 g CHO (6 g Fiber), 28 g Protein
Note: Nutrition information may vary depending upon the flour brand, milk type, and protein powder you use. I included links to where I order my flours. Use my code for money off your first order: ZSG766.