Butternut Squash Protein Pancakes
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (30 grams) oatmeal
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 scoop protein powder
1 teaspoon psyllium husk (can omit, but adds fiber and texture)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Stevia and cinnamon to taste
2/3 cup (85 grams) cooked butternut squash
3 tablespoons egg whites
3 tablespoons almond milk
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray.
2. Using a blender or food processor, blend the oatmeal into flour. Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender/food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add batter to the pan by the spoonful. If using fruit, place it in the center of the pancake batter at this time (if using bananas, slice them).
4. Once the edges of the pancake set, flip. Cook on the other side about 3-4 minutes.
5. Eat!!! I topped mine with sugar free syrup and peanut butter :)