I love anything miso! You can find miso paste in the health food section of your grocery store, or at Whole Foods. It is VERY important to drain your tofu and get the moisture out in order to get the right texture for cooking. I've posted it in a previous post, but I'll post my tofu "how-to" again:
1. Cut your block of tofu into 6"steaks", about 3/4-1" thick.
2. Place your "steaks " between paper towels, or a dish towel.Put something heavy on top (heavy pot), and let it sit at least 15-20 minutes.
3. Keep your tofu "steaks" or cut into cubes to use in your favorite recipes.
Easy Miso Glazed Tofu
1 package of tofu (I use Nasoya Light Firm Tofu)
1/4 cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos (or Soy Sauce)
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons white miso paste
1 packet Truvia
1. After getting the moisture out of your tofu (as described above), cut into 1-2" cubes. Heat a non-stick pan over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray and add the tofu.
2. Cook the tofu until it gets nice and golden brown on all sides.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining ingredients for your sauce. Add the sauce to the pan and lower the heat. Cook about 1-2 minutes until the sauce reduces and it gets a little thick. Stir until all the tofu is coated.