Friday, July 12, 2013

Tahini Yogurt Sauce

This sauce is creamy, satisfying, and perfect on noodles, vegetables- anything really! I made this sauce to toss with shirataki noodles (see my previous post for a description of the noodles). I had some sauce leftover and tossed it with my Beyond Meat Chicken Strips, roasted butternut squash, and roasted brussel sprouts for an awesome salad. Holy YUM!! This sauce is going on everything. And now, I share : )



Tahini Yogurt Sauce

Ingredients:

1/2 tablespoon tahini
1 tablespoon PB2 or peanut flour
3 tablespoons plain Greek yourt
1/2 tablespoon Bragg's Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
1 tablespoon water
Stevia to taste

Directions:

1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor or whisk well in a bowl.

Yea, that's it. Top stuff!

This could easily serve 2, 3, or 4, depending on what you use it for.

For the whole recipe: 94 Calories, 5 g Fat, 6.2 g CHO, 9.2 g Protein


No comments:

Post a Comment