My original Peanut Butter Protein Blondies are fabulous. But, I created the recipe before I ever tried Cellucor protein powder. So, I made an updated version using Cellucor's Peanut Butter Marshmallow whey protein. Totally kicks the peanut butter flavor up a notch! Literally tastes like you are eating a soft bar of peanut butter. YUM. Crumbled one into my protein fro-yo today. Happy tummy : )
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Blondies
1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 scoop Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow
1/4 cup stevia (or to taste)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Eat some of the batter because it taste like cookie dough. Just kidding . . . kinda.
4. Spray a non-stick 8" square pan or bread loaf pan depending on what shape you'd like your bars to be. Pour batter into the pan.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until your knife comes out clean.
6. Place on a cooling rack. Cut into 6-8 slices- or whatever serving size you prefer!