Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cookie Dough Snack Wrap

This is the perfect snack or small meal to give you an energy boost and to make your taste buds REALLY happy :) . When I was little I would sneak tidbits of cookie dough when my mom wasn't looking. She didn't like the idea of me eating something with raw eggs. So, this recipe is the perfect solution since it is egg free! The taste? SPOT ON. I used a small wrap for this recipe, but you can easily double up the recipe and put it on a regular size wrap/tortilla as well.  Make this!



Cookie Dough Snack Wrap

Ingredients:

1 small tortilla (I used La Tortilla brand)
1 tablespoon oat bran (or oat flour)
1 tablespoon whey protein of choice (I used Peanut Butter Cookie Dough by Metabolic Nutrition)
1/4 teaspoon butter extract (optional)
1 tablespoon water

Directions:

1. Combine the oat bran, whey protein, butter extract, and water in a small bowl (it helps to mash it a little with the back of a spoon).
2. Place mixture on the tortilla. Top with any fruit and nut butter you like. Roll up and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment