Butter Toffee Protein Pancakes with Caramel Peanut Sauce
Ingredients for pancakes:
1/2 scoop Butter Toffee protein powder (or any)
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 tablespoon psyllium husk
1/3 cup riced cauliflower
3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons egg whites
2 tablespoons almond milk (if you need more add in small amounts, but batter should be THICK)
Stevia to taste
Ingredients for filling:
2 tablespoons PB2
1 tablespoon Walden Farms caramel sauce
Water as needed (I used maybe a tablespoon)
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
2. Put cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it's finely chopped. Cook in the microwave 30 seconds.
2. Blend together cauliflower and remaining ingredients.
3. Cook your pancakes. Be patient! They are thick and you want to make sure they set before you flip them!
4. Combine filling ingredients (or make your own) and layer between your pancakes. Eat and be happy :)