1. I have an obsession with peanut butter
2. These came out with such an amazing fluffy texture that it would be mean not to share
3. This recipe does not HAVE to be peanut butter flavored. You can customize it by using different flavored proteins and different toppings
Getting right to the recipe because its crunch time during my last two weeks of the clinical rotation and I need to be working on my projects!
Fluffy Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
1/4 cup egg beaters or egg whites
2 tablespoons cottage cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmellow (or other flavored whey protein powder)
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
1 packet Truvia
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Blend together the egg beaters, cottage cheese and vanilla (I used my Ninja).
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cook your pancakes.