Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fluffy Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes

I know I've posted an abundance of protein pancake recipes with peanut butter, but:

1. I have an obsession with peanut butter
2. These came out with such an amazing fluffy texture that it would be mean not to share
3. This recipe does not HAVE to be peanut butter flavored. You can customize it by using different flavored proteins and different toppings

Getting right to the recipe because its crunch time during my last two weeks of the clinical rotation and I need to be working on my projects!





Fluffy Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes

Ingredient:

1/4 cup egg beaters or egg whites
2 tablespoons cottage cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmellow (or other flavored whey protein powder)
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
1 packet Truvia
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

Directions:

1. Blend together the egg beaters, cottage cheese and vanilla (I used my Ninja).
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cook your pancakes.
4. DEVOUR

 
Love this quote- it's so true. Once you practice something for a while, it becomes easier. Nothing comes without a little hard work!! Have a healthy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment