Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
-1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini (I chop it in my Ninja Food Processor)
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons chocolate whey protein powder (I use Cellucor)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 egg whites
- 1 packet stevia
- unsweetened almond milk, as needed
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Add enough almond milk to keep a thick batter.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Once hot, add about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cover and cook until the edges set. Flip, and cook until done (about another 3-5 minutes).
Top with your favorite toppings! I love Greek yogurt and peanut butter :)