Saturday, March 1, 2014

Red Velvet Cake Batter Protein Waffles

Cellucor... I LOVE YOU ❤️ Cellucor is one of my favorite protein powders for baking and making pancakes and waffles. The flavors are amazing. Cinnamon Swirl, Peanut Butter Marshmallow, Cake Batter, and now Red Velvet Cake Batter! I don't know... This one might be a favorite! Went crazy today and took out the waffle maker. You can easily make these into pancakes too.

Tip: I only order my protein powders from Bodybuilding.com. If your order elsewhere, you're spending too much! Plus, they usually give you free samples :)


                                      


                                       

                                  

Red Velvet Protein Waffles

Ingredients:

3/4 scoop Red Velvet Cake Batter protein powder (by Cellucor)
1/3 cup oatmeal ground into flour (I use my food processor)
2 tablespoons coconut flour 
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 stevia packet
3 tablespoons egg whites
2 T cottage cheese
5 tablespoons almond milk 

Directions:

1. Preheat waffle maker (or pan if making pancakes). 
2. Blend together all dry ingredients in a blender or food processor. 
3. Add egg whites, cottage cheese, and milk. Blend until smooth. Add batter to waffle maker and cook! 

I topped mine with WF sugar-free chocolate syrup, strawberries, and stevia sweetened Greek yogurt. Feels like I just ate cake for breakfast!


4 comments:

  1. I made this... they were very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much :) Love to hear that!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recipe, I just ordered today and can't wait to make these!!

    ReplyDelete