Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg White Scramble

It's becoming my way of life: eating out of Tupperware. Always on the go, always prepared. I personally feel my best when I eat every two to three hours. Today I made something really delicious for meal #2: Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg White Scramble!! Great combination of protein and complex carbohydrates to keep me fueled, focused, and satisfied. So simple to make and really delicious!! Had mine with steamed green beans- gotta get those veggies in ;)



Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg White Scramble

Ingredients:

4 egg whites
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
Cinnamon and Truvia to taste

Directions:

1. Whisk together all ingredients
2. Cook on a nonstick pan. I like mine cooked until slightly golden, but that's just me. Just make sure the egg whites are cooked!

Nutrition Facts: 1 g Fat, 8 g CHO, 3 g Fiber, 24 g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment