Soft Baked Pumpkin Butter Cookies
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine the egg, protein powder, coconut flour, pumpkin butter, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. This WILL be sticky.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add cookie dough by the spoonful. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
Per one cookie: 1.4 g Fat, 8.4 g Carbs, 5.5 g Protein